Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #2.5) by Jamie McGuire

You know that Abby Abernathy unexpectedly became Mrs. Maddox. But what do you really know?

Why did Abby pop the question?
What secrets were shared before the ceremony?
Where did they spend their wedding night?
Who else knew about it . . . and didn’t tell?

Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.


Jamie McGuire can do no wrong!  That is unless she ends the Beautiful series anytime soon...then that's a different story altogether.  But for now, she keeps bringing me more and more of the Maddox clan and Abby and every one of her fantastic characters, which in turn makes me a very happy reader and fan! 

I am honestly so biased when it comes to this series and these characters that if you're skeptical in the least, I might not be your best bet to tell you one way or another about this series, because I honestly love everything about McGuire's writing, her style, content, characters and plot lines.  It's all top notch in my book and each and every time one of her titles hits the shelves I can't wait a second past it's release to get my very own copy and devour it immediately.  Everything else falls to the wayside when I've got one of her books in my hands.

When I first heard about this short novella she decided to release describing in detail what actually happened after the fire, what went down in Vegas exactly, and all the great stuff in between and afterwards, I was literally jumping for joy!  McGuire of course hit it out of the park again in my opinion and my only complaint...that I couldn't find an actual paperback or hard copy to call my own.  I settled for the Kindle version, and not that I'm complaining too much because either way I got to read it, but this series is one that I have wanted in total on my bookshelves.  I really found nothing but entertainment with this story and was excited reading each and every page.  Would I have liked it to have been longer?  Of course, but really I was just thrilled that she allowed us another glimpse into Abby and Travis' relationship...can't say enough about this novella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails