Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Weekend!!!

 

I've got friends coming in this weekend so I'm having to miss out on the Gaithersburg Book Festival in MD but for all of you going, have some fun for me, take lots of pictures, and report back on all the fun things you get to do and see...I'll live vicariously through your fun if I can.  My cousin and sometimes guest reviewer Ashley is planning on attending and reporting back all the details for me....making me green with envy!  With friends coming in, I've got entertaining on the brain, and I'm sure I'll have lots of last minutes errands to run in order to get everything together, but I love it!  Spending time with my girlfriends who live out of town is one of my favorite things to do and while there might not be a lot of reading caught up on, I'll take catching up with the girls any day!!!!
 
Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails