Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Accordance (Significance, #2) by Shelly Crane

In the sequel, Maggie learns much more about all the strange things that happened to her, and has to face new ones. She rebels against it, but ultimately, must face it for her new families sake and maybe even her life. Bish went from being her biggest supporter to her biggest pain in the butt and Kyle's intentions to attract her interest may not be so innocent. Caleb and Maggie face many new obstacles together and fight to work through them but will one that should be a good thing be too much for Maggie to handle?

Like I said...I couldn't wait to pick this sequel up and dive right in, and dive right in I did.  Picking up where the series opener left off, Maggie and Caleb still have not gotten their happily ever after, but are still hard at work and just as determined as ever to make it work out.  Who wouldn't want to route for a couple like that right?  While they had to face off with a rival family in the first go around, they've got more added to their plate in this follow up installment.

Maggie's brother Bish steps up his protective side and makes it very clear that he knows something isn't right and that everyone around him seems to be keeping things from him.  I couldn't blame the guy for wanting to look out for his sister and protect her from any harm, but since I'm loving Maggie and Caleb, I couldn't help but want to ring Bish's neck every once in a while when he took out his aggression on Caleb more than I thought was justified.  And please don't get me started on Kyle.  I get that the guy has been nursing far more than a crush on Maggie for way too long and that it's sad that things didn't go his way but let's face it...sometimes we all have had to just suck it up and accept that not everything is meant to be.

The book's description teases readers of new obstacles that stand in Maggie and Caleb's way and they weren't kidding around.  Crane had no intentions of giving her characters the easy way out in this series and she makes it a point to prove just how far she'll make the couple go before they think they'll get their happily ever after ending.  So once again Crane left her readers wondering what will happen next, and lucky for me, the third installment in the Significance series was already out on the shelves and I picked myself up a copy so I could read on and see what will happen next.

I gave Accordance (Significance, #2) 4 shamrocks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails