Friday, July 2, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

This is a meme that I first heard about from Kristi over at The Story Siren and immediately wanted to jump on board.

Every week we’ll post about what books we have received (whether they’re bought/borrowed, etc… you get the idea). Everyone participating will try and visit other lists to comment and possibly pine for the new arrivals everyone’s talking about. I’ve learned that it’s a great idea to really try and stop by at least two or three lists because I’m constantly finding out about new books that I’ve later added to my TBR list.

This week I got a few to add to my collection, and a few that I must pass on as part of the ARC tours, but regardless I'm super excited to get started!

         

The Broken Lake by Shelena Shorts (ARC) (thanks to Shelena and Jenn @ Book Crazy)

Virals by Kathy Reichs, Brendan Reichs (ARC) (thanks to Razorbill publishing)

Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

        

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (ARC from Star Book Tours)

The Crescent by Jordan Deen

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

        

Looking for Alaska by John Green

The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones

Maximum Ride:  The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

So what did you guys get this week?  Any good recommendations for me?  I'm always hoping to add to my every growing TBR pile, help me out!

It's Friday, and you know what that means....it's time to do the Book Blogger Hop! I'm hoping that I'll find even more great blogs than I have in the past few weeks, there are so many great ones out there, I can't wait to check them out!

So have a great weekend guys, enjoy the holiday and as always.....Happy Reading!!!


7 comments:

  1. You had a great week! I'm so wanting to read Forgive my Fins. Happy reading! I'm looking forward to your reviews by the way. I'm trying to prioritize buying good books and not just books that I was attracted to because of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katelyn! Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm a huge YA fan so I look forward to your reviews:)

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caught you through the Hop! I'm now following and I've added you to my Book Blogs List.

    Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

    Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome book week, I am so jealous. Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by to invite you to come check out my new and improved blog page, and hopefully follow as well! I'm starting all over again, and would love to see my old friends following my new page, and new friends, too!

    Hugs~
    Crazy Cat Lady
    http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of books! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Virals AND I Am Number Four - lucky, lucky!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails