Thursday, July 1, 2010

Attention Angel Star Fans!!!

I received an email this morning from the fabulous Jennifer Murgia, author of the recently recently Angel Star.  For those of you who haven't had the chance to read her debut novel, please run to the stores now and get yourselves a copy, it's fantastic...much like the author, lol!  But whether you've read her book or not, I had to share this with you guys....

Jennifer informed me and some of my fellow bloggers that the jewelry site called The Clearwood Connection has added a great collection of jewelry inspired by Angel Star!  Isn't that awesome?

   

I've included some pictures of a few of the pieces for you guys to take a look at, aren't they beautiful?  I've already checked the site out and am currently contemplating which pieces I want to order for myself, my cart is a little too full at the moment.  They have other great pieces as well, but I had to start with the Angel Star inspired line of course!  

    

So head on over and check it out and be sure to let me know what you guys decided on...or if there are a few pieces you think I need to take a better look out to add to my already overflowing cart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails