Friday, June 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

This is a meme that I first heard about from Kristi over at The Story Siren and immediately wanted to jump on board.

Every week we’ll post about what books we have received (whether they’re bought/borrowed, etc… you get the idea). Everyone participating will try and visit other lists to comment and possibly pine for the new arrivals everyone’s talking about. I’ve learned that it’s a great idea to really try and stop by at least two or three lists because I’m constantly finding out about new books that I’ve later added to my TBR list.

So this week I got some really great books and after two crazy weekends I'm just looking forward to spending the weekend diving into a couple of these reads!

    

Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne

Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

(Can anyone tell that I'm hooked on this series, lol!)

    

Wind Warrior by Cynthia Roberts (signed and a special thanks to Tasha over at A Trillion Books)

Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev (thanks to YA Books Central)

Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore (thanks to Jillian over at Random Ramblings)

      

Everlasting by Angie Frazier

The Prophecy by Dawn Miller

Swoon at your own risk by Sydney Salter

Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill

So as you can see I went a little crazy with the books these past two weeks and I think I'm going to have to try my best to resist buying anymore for a while, or at least until I make some headway with the ones I have, lol!

What did you guys get this week?  Any recommendations for me?


2 comments:

  1. Wow you have some terrific books there. I am just finishing Eyes Like Stars which is awesome so I think Perchance to Dream is a must :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Katelyn! You do have some great books there! :) Looking forward to hearing about them! And happy Blogger Hop Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails