Saturday, May 1, 2010

Angel Star (Angel Star, #1) by Jennifer Murgia

It's Out Early!!!

Seventeen-year-old Teagan McNeel falls for captivating Garreth Adams and soon discovers that her crush has an eight-point star etched into the palm of his right hand; the mark of an angel.

But where there is light, dark follows, and she and Garreth suddenly find themselves vulnerable to a dark angel's malicious plan that could threaten not only her life, but the lives of everyone she knows.

Divinely woven together, Angel Star takes readers on a reflective journey when one angel's sacrifice collides with another angel's vicious ambition in a way that is sure to have readers searching for their own willpower.

How lucky are we?? I thought I'd have to wait 2 more weeks at least before they put this jem on the shelves...but apparently the publishing kings decided to cut us a break and start shipping this new release early! I was hoping I would have mine today (I had to pre-order this one) but sadly the mail man has come and gone and left me no shiny book package, boo! I'm just crossing my fingers that Monday is the day....please let me have a package in the mail, lol! I'm heading to the Gaithersburg Book Festival in a couple of weeks and I'm super excited because Jennifer Murgia, author of Angel Star will be there signing! She's fantastic and I can't wait to meet her. I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it and may just have a suprise for all you readers as well....stay tuned, and get out there and buy Angel Star before it sells out!


4 comments:

  1. This one sounds really interesting. Thanks for putting it on my radar! On the wishlist it goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing my fingers for you for a Monday delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kay, definitely one to be added to your TBR! Thanks Felicia...I'm really hoping the mail man is on my side tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you will be getting this one early!! I have heard a lot about it, but never really knew what it was about until your post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails